She also has a new found love of coloring...
I love the way she sprawls out on the floor - I just think it's the cutest thing. She LOVES to get in the craft cabinet while she's at it...
Not so cute, but it keeps her happy while I'm on the computer (most likely pinning away on Pinterest...haha!).
Sadie's other favorite things:
- Trying on all my jewelry and accessories while I get ready each morning.
- After some cooler weather last week, she has a new obsession with her winter hat and pink cheetah jacket - if she sees them, she MUST put them on (even if it's 85 degrees like today).
- Shoes, shoes, and more shoes (she is her mother's daughter).
- Rocking her baby doll and pushing her in the stroller - pretty much the cutest thing ever.
- Shaking her little booty to good tunes.
- Swinging and going on the slides at the park - she laughs the whole time!
- Seeing her daddy off to work each morning - they are so cute with each other, it melts my heart.
- Her binky obsession is still going strong. She doesn't always have one in her mouth, but she likes to carry them around and she has to sleep with one in each hand (and one in her mouth).
- She's much more emotional than the boys were at her age, but she's also super loving and cuddly. Just don't make her angry or you're in for quite the diva fit!
Just look at that face...I want to go kiss her cheeks off right now!
We love our sweet Sadie lady!





4 comments:
I want to kiss her too! So excited to see all of you soon!
She is the cutest!! I miss seeing all you guys every week. Mom and Dad better come home soon!
sooooooooooooo cute! :)
What a cutie! She seems so grown up! I think everyone needs to experience a little girl. What a sweetheart you have:)
Post a Comment