Matt Mo started Pre-K a week later...
He's going to the same school as last year so it was easy breezy the first day - he knew the drill and got right to work on some puzzles while waiting for the other kids to arrive. Gotta love his cheesy picture-taking grin!
Shortly after school started, soccer season began. Ben is with his same team from the last couple seasons and Matt Mo finally got to join his first team. After sitting on the sidelines watching Ben for 2 years, he is so excited to play! I had to snap some pics before his first practice...
Having both of them playing is a little crazy with 2 different practices each week and 2 games every Saturday. I guess it's only going to get worse as they get older and have even more things going on (plus Sadie too) so we'd better just get used to it. Seeing them progress and have so much fun is definitely worth it though!




4 comments:
What cute little guys you have! Love those soccer pictures of Matt Mo- love that grin! Sounds like things are getting busy for you guys. I'm glad you guys are getting a relief from the heat:)
They are both so handsome! :)
Love those silly boys! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!
Oh my, how cute is MattMo in his little practice gear. So adorable. I can't believe Benny's in first grade! All the kids are getting so big!!
Post a Comment