Weight: 19 lbs. 4.5 oz. (17%)
Height: 30 inches (73%)
Head: 18 1/8 inches (74%)
I was pretty surprised to see her weight... I've never had a baby below 50% on anything before, but I guess all her walking around has burned off some of that weight. The doctor was surprised too, but he said as long as her head is growing like it should (which it is), she's probably getting enough calories and there's no need to worry. I still can't believe she's a year old - just look at how much she's grown...
Other things about Sadie at 12 months include:
- She loves gathering things and carrying them around...like pajamas, shoes, diapers, blankets, towels, etc. (basically anything that gets left on the floor by her brothers - there's plenty to choose from!)
- She loves dress-up (and real) jewelry. If you are wearing a necklace or will give her your bracelet, she'll be your best friend.
- She loves baby yogurt and most table foods...she especially loves to eat anything off mom or dad's plate. She's also completely weaned and does great with a sippy cup of milk.
- She still only has 2 teeth, but the top 2 are about to break through any day now.
- She's got some natural rhythm and likes to "dance".
- She loves to wave bye-bye to daddy as he leaves for work every morning, and she gets very excited to see him when he comes home.
- She thinks her brothers are super funny...until they get too wild with her...then she thinks they're scary.
- She loves bath time. She also loves running around naked with just her hooded towel on afterward.
- As much as she loves her daddy, I think her favorite place to be is on her mama's hip (and I love it...most of the time!)

3 comments:
Such a cutie! I'm secretly hoping you can bring her out here! haha I laughed when I read that she thinks the boys are funny or scary -- I can totally see that :) Please bring her to me!
What a sweetheart. She's done a lot of growing up in 1 year. That's cute that she likes gathering things. That may come in handy for you! Sounds like you are thoroughly enjoying having a baby girl!
She is definitely a cutie pie!
Post a Comment