Sunday, May 22, 2011

Matt Mo is 4!

We had another birthday celebration... Matt Mo turned 4 this past week! On his actual birthday he got to share some treats at preschool, have a special lunch at Gatti Town, and go swimming at the Natatorium that night. Then we got together with family this weekend for presents, pizza, and CAKE...
He requested a Buzz and Woody cake...sad I didn't have time to make it myself, but he didn't mind!
Guess he was too excited to make a wish...he was blowing out the candles as soon I got them lit!
Licking the frosting off Buzz and Woody...yum!
So excited to be 4!
He came home with quite a loot of new toys too...




What a fun day! I love seeing my children so happy and excited...it doesn't take much. Matt Mo is such a sweet kid with a tender heart. Of course, he can be frustrating too (typical for this age), but we sure do love him. Happy birthday, Matt Mo!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, you have one happy boy there! What a cutie. Aren't birthday's just the best?!

Caitlin said...

I agree -- what a cutie! Can't believe he's 4!

LaFish said...

What cute kids you have! Can't believe he's four already!

Lisa said...

looks like a great party!