Sunday, May 24, 2009

Party Time!

We finally got to celebrate Mo's birthday this weekend. The theme... CARS!

Everyone had to go through the car wash when they arrived...

Then we fueled up on drinks and pizza - 2 of Mo's favorite things...



Then it was time for presents...



His new tricycle really got him revved up...

Unfortunately, there was an attempted car-jacking when Ben saw Mo's pimped out new ride...

After a little pit-stop in time out and the promise of birthday cake, the party was back on the road...



If there was a Piston Cup awarded for shoving your cake in your mouth the fastest, "Lightning McMattMo" would definitely win...

Happy birthday to our BIG boy (learning how to hold up 2 fingers instead of 1)... slow down already, time is speeding by!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I wish we knew... we would have brought him a gift! Happy Birthday little buddy!

Mindy said...

great theme! You are going to love that bike. It's amazing and has been great for Austin and my back!

Eric and Amy said...

What an adorable post...and extremely cute bday party! Austin's requested a lightning mcqueen party, so I just might steel some of your ideas ;).

Brianne said...

That's sweet of you, Lisa, but it was just a small family party. We might have a "friends" party for Ben this summer and we'll definitely let you guys know!

Crystal said...

I'll have to save this for November. Douglas is HOOKED on cars. Happy b-day Matt Mo

Amanda said...

Love the themed out party. Wish we were there to go through the "car wash" with everybody. Very cute cake too! Matt Mo sure is a cute little guy:)

Gary Church said...

Brianne, your blog {and boys} are too cute!!! xoxo.

Caitlin said...

Happy Birthday Matt Mo! The party and this post are precious. I miss those little guys. I think a visit is in order soon.