I can't believe my baby is 2 years old already! I've been in love with Matt Mo from day one...
How could you not love that hairy little monkey? Mo is such a sweet heart, my cuddle bug, my true "mama's boy". I swear he just barely turned one...
As much as I want to hold on to the baby stage, I'm loving the little boy Mo is becoming. He's funny, he's a flirt and a charmer - destined to be a heart breaker...sorry girls! His smile melts me and his laugh is infectious. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of the "terrible two's" mixed in there, but you just can't help being smitten by him all the same...
And that mop of blond hair paired with his dark brown eyes just kills me...

And that mop of blond hair paired with his dark brown eyes just kills me...



9 comments:
He definitely IS a cutie! One lucky Momma you are! Happy Birthday!
Oh my goodness, what a cute little guy! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
I too love that hair and the brown eyes! There is definately a lady killer behind those eyes (Cameron is the same way)!
oh and Chris didn't see John at the campout. He said there were so many people there.
Your right hes a charmer. What a cute cute little boy.
Yes, happy belated birthday Matt Mo!
What a cutie patootie! It's so amazing to see how he has changed. Can't wait to celebrate with you guys!
Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up. He is such a big boy now. Happy b-day Matt Mo.
Too cute! Really, seriously, too cute! I love his messy hair and dark eyes. you can tell he's just a fun kid.
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment