We had a very slippery, but very fun, Memorial Day at Granny & Pops' house. I think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves (and there are a lot of them!)...
Thanks for such a fun time, Granny & Pops... it was the perfect way to slide into summer!
Looks like so much fun. I SO wish we could live by you guys. I love all your pictures, especially the first one with the water. That's one fast shutter speed!
We used that same slip n slide last summer and the boys (especially the adult boys) had a blast! I saw your races on Granny & Pops' blog -- you're all such speeder slip n sliders!
8 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Even John could not resist.
Looks like so much fun. I SO wish we could live by you guys. I love all your pictures, especially the first one with the water. That's one fast shutter speed!
We used that same slip n slide last summer and the boys (especially the adult boys) had a blast! I saw your races on Granny & Pops' blog -- you're all such speeder slip n sliders!
Cool slip n slide! where did they get it?
I think they got it at Target, Lisa. It would be perfect for you guys with the 3 older kids being able to slide at the same time!
The first picture is award winning! How fun!!! : )
Gotta love the slip n' slide! We're still teaching ours how to do it though...
LOVE the pictures. Not one or two of them, but all of them are so good!
Cute, cute pics! Looks like so much fun! And I can't believe your little guy is 2 already!!! Where has that two years gone?! Loved the Cars theme.
Post a Comment