Saturday, April 4, 2009

Introducing...

"A Pirate's Life"...



And a little page I whipped up with it this morning...



I had so much fun making this kit and I learned a lot too! Head over to ScrapMatters for the link to download it. You'll have to register (if you haven't already) and then go into the Gallery and find the Design Star Round 4 Gallery. Once you're in there you'll be able to download all the design star contestant kits!... That's a TON of free goodies! Enjoy!

5 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

OK, that is so Freakin' adorable!! Wow!

Melissa said...

This is a great and cleverly designed kit, Brianne! I love it!

Melissa said...

I must be slow...I can't find the link on ScrapMatters..I can't find any of the contestant kits! Help?

Jeni said...

Soooo cute Brianne! Absolutely perfect. I love that page you made with it. I've got one in the works, just haven't been able to finish it yet. Maybe today during conference sessions. See you later!

Melissa - I'm not Brianne but I can help you find the gallery at SM. Go to scrapmatters.com and click on gallery. Once there, scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see a link to the Design Star Competition. Click on that and then click on Round Four on the next page. There aren't many in that gallery so you should be able to find it easily (and all the other freebies)

Janie said...

Very, very cute!!