Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Download

I know it can be confusing finding your way around a new site. If you're having trouble getting to the download link, try going here. If you're not registered or logged in to the ScrapMatters site, it will say you don't have permission to view the gallery. Click on register in the upper right hand corner, or log in above that and it should open straight up to the round 4 gallery with all the contestant kits. Make sense? Let me know if that doesn't work or if you still can't find it!

3 comments:

Krista said...

so cute! thanks for the fun stuff!! you are amazing. Ü
so i've tried to link over...i have registered too...but i think the site might he having some problems...it won't let me go to round 4...just puts me somewhere else each time...

~Jen~ said...

Your new blog is so cute! (no surprise) I am going to do the free downloads tomorrow. Not that I've learned how to use them yet...someday.

Bethanne said...

I don't know how many times I can tell you how amazing your creations are...but..."oh my". You have SO much talent! Jealous? You bet I am, but I love to look at everything!