Welcome to the new Hafen Station! I've added all the posts (from this year) from the old blog below so it will be easier to slurp into a book later, but you can just ignore those since you've probably already seen them. I'll try and update the blog more frequently now that I've got it set up for the most part and the Design Star contest is coming to an end. Don't forget to update our address on your reader and blog roll and come back to see us soon!
6 comments:
Very creative!
Your blog looks amazing. And I had no idea you were into digital scrapbooking! Your stuff is amazing. I'm SO impressed. I'm into it myself and create all my blog stuff, but I've just used stuff I found online for free and made my stuff. Looks like you make all your designs too! Wow, do you do all that through photoshop???? I'm intrigued!
Hey! Welcome to blogspot, it's about time you showed up! I LOVE your header! You need to write some instructions for me! Seriously though. You're not ever busy, right???
Love the western theme!
I want to be BFFs with you ... the kind of BFF that steals your brain and swaps it with mine. I'd be getting the better end of the deal for sure. Love your stuff, Brianne!
Cute cute cute stuff, Brianne! I'm sure you'll be the next rock star, I mean design star!
Do you resize your photos to post to your blog? There has been a lot of discussion (over time) on 2peas about slurping with low-res (for web) photos and then the time consuming process of replacing them with high-res photos. Just wondering if you have found a quick solution to that since you've thought about planning for a slurp. I haven't done it yet because I don't want another 20 hour project right now. Any tips?
Post a Comment