Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Sadie Lady!

I know everyone says this, but I just can't believe my baby is already 1 year old! The time has flown by, but I sure have loved every minute with her. I may have gone a bit overboard with her party, but I just couldn't help myself from going all girly after 5 years of nothing but boy parties...

 There were lots of sweet treats to choose from...
But none of them could compare to the sweetness of the birthday girl...
She wasn't too sure what to think about all of us singing to her...



But it didn't take her long to get after her birthday cake... she has a sweet tooth like her mama!
Time to open presents...
She put on quite a show for her captive audience, clapping for herself after each one...
She got lots of cute girly outfits and some fun toys too. It was adorable to see her walking around pushing her new baby stroller - she knew exactly what to do with it...
Here's to hoping the next year goes by a little slower...I'm definitely not ready for a 2 year old! Happy birthday, sweet baby girl!

6 comments:

Sarah Ruth said...

Happy Birthday precious Sadie!! You are one beautiful sweet little baby girl!

Caitlin said...

Precious, precious! Everything! Especially that little girl. Love it! Miss you guys!

p.s. Especially enjoyed Johnny Boy's singing/narration on the video :)

Lisa said...

sooooo cute! Happy Birthday!

Jeni said...

It was such a cute party! She is one precious little spoiled rotten girly girl!

I still need to send you my pictures. I think I got a few of her rubbing the cake up her nose. :)

Amanda said...

I love all the girly decorations. SO cute. She's such a cute little lady. I can't believe how fast a year can go by. You did a great job with her party. I wish we could be there to celebrate with you guys.

Bethanne said...

She is absolutely precious. She and her cousin need to be entered into some baby picture contests. Seriously. Man, you Hafens do good work. hahahaha