Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pig Tails & Pink Nails

Have I mentioned that I love having a girl? But not just any girl, this sweet girl...
 Her smile lights up a room.
 And her piggy tails are the cutest around.
 Her sweet feet are so pretty in pink.
 She can pretty much do no wrong...
 Even using the Apple remote as a teether is allowed...only for her.
My heart is breaking a little that she's turning 1 next month. I want her to be my baby girl forever.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

she will always be your baby girl :)

Amanda said...

Oh I love those little toes! I think every mom needs to have a little girl. SO glad you've got little Sadie!

Jeni said...

Oh my, those pigtails are the cutest EVER! Her little pink toes remind of Miss Maddie's little pink toes - done by the same pedicurist. :) I can't believe she's gonna be one!!!

The Welsh's said...

She is stinkin cute! How in the world did you get her to hold still long enough to paint her toes? LOVE the pig tails!