Yep, it's another video. I'm really on a roll today.
Matt Mo was too cute singing with his preschool class at their Easter party today. You can also see Sadie Lady putting her new walking skills to use in the background!
Haha...love how she tried to steal some of the kids' eggs. Can't blame her for trying :)
2 comments:
hahaha -- they both crack me up! I miss your kids. Come out for a visit -- we'll go to Disneyland! Please?!
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE that, Caitlin! I was showing the boys the pictures on your blog today...when Ben saw Mason, he said, "he's funny, I want to see him again." He also asked me if Quinn was "real in this life"...hahaha. If only we could afford a vacation to see you guys :( I'm trying my best to work out a way for me and Sadie to come for Quinn's blessing!
Post a Comment