Monday, January 18, 2010

Cute Church Boys

I thought the boys were looking especially cute for church yesterday, and since we don't start until 1pm now (ugh!), there was plenty of time to snap a few pictures...
They just couldn't put down their latest favorite toys though - Mo's whoopie cushion (aka his "burp") and Ben's sword-fighters... 
They might be wild and crazy, but at least they're cute!
 

9 comments:

Caitlin said...

So precious! It's a good thing they're so cute . . . it makes it harder to get mad at them when they pull their crazy stunts :)

Juli said...

I just love ties on little boys!

Amanda said...

So adorable!! I love the ties and shirts. I can't seem to find any for logan do you have secret on where to find them? Love there smiles:)

Amanda said...

SO CUTE! I too would like to know where you find those ties. I haven't really done any searching yet, but I think I will now. They look like such big boys!

Lisa said...

They look sooooo cute!

Sarah Ruth said...

Ben and Matt Mo look like a bunch of cool dudes! What a bunch of cute tie guys!

Brianne said...

Thanks, ladies! No secret tie shop to share... I found the blue one at Walmart and the red one just the other day on clearance at Target (in the BOYS section of both). Gotta love clip-ons!

~Jen~ said...

They ARE cute! Being cute saves our kids alot. I mean, how else could we deal with their antics?

Oh, and if anyone is interested I have a friend whose SIL makes little boys ties from men's ties. That way you can have your hubby and sons match, or use your hubbies old ties.

The Birds said...

Oh, they are too cute! And I love that they were so excited to "clean-up". Lucky you though, cleaning up and entertained for a while...maybe I should get some grabbers!!! Hope you're feeling well.
~Chandi