Monday, January 25, 2010

Clean-Up Crew

My boys LOVE to make messes.  Cleaning up, on the other hand... not so much.  Needless to say, I was a little surprised when I heard them talking excitedly about cleaning up their toys this morning.  With all this talk, I was hoping to see a spotless living room when I walked out, but instead I saw this...

They had dumped out EVERY toy basket and were trying to pick up each little piece with the "grabbers" they got from Santa.  I guess you have to make a real good mess before you can get excited to clean it up!

It might take them all day, but at least they're cleaning up!

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

Cute. They're one step closer to getting jobs at Six Flags or working on the side of the road :)

They're getting so big.

Amanda said...

Where can I get one of those grabbers? Anything to get a little help around here!

Stacie said...

Something to keep them busy all day? Where can I get one of those grabbers?!

Cute boys!

Juli said...

That's too funny. At least the longer it takes them to clean up the longer they will be preoccupied.

Jolley Family said...

Keira needs one of those. She always has too many excuses to clean up.

Jeni said...

Gotta love the claws!