Apparently, Ben has not only taken interest in styling his little brother's hair these days. The other morning I woke to find him in the bathroom looking like this...
A little "There's Something About Mary"-esque. I think he used about half the bottle of hair gel and it was already starting to crust over...
I hope this early morning (before mommy wakes up) hairstyling thing (especially if scissors are involved) is a very short-lived phase! At least this time it was a simple fix... a quick bath and we were ready to go.


3 comments:
Haha! He is just letting out his inner creativity. Thanks for watching my kids today and let me know when I can watch yours! And thank you for putting my button up!
OMGOSH you have me cracking up with the "something about mary" reference... lol
A liitle stylist in the making. Just dont let him touch your hair. :)
Post a Comment