Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Goldilocks No More

It was a sad day at the Hafen household... mostly for me as I resigned myself to buzzing Mo's choppy hair (thanks to his new stylist, Ben). I seriously felt like I was maiming him as I saw all those golden curls fall to the floor.  In case you've forgotten, here they are again in all their glory...

I don't even recognize this little boy, but I guess I'll get used to it...

While I was on the verge of tears, he actually thought it was quite hilarious (not the actual haircut part, but the looking in the mirror part afterward). On a positive note, there's much more surface area of that adorable face for me to kiss and that will be enough to get me through until it grows back...hopefully quickly :)

8 comments:

Caitlin said...

His curls were beautiful, but that kid can pull off any look :) What a cutie!

Sarah said...

aww, I'm sorry. I would cry. At least he's a boy. I chopped off my hair and my brother's when I was little.

He is still super handsome and he looks more like Ben. Hopefully his hair grows back fast!!

Juli said...

Just wait until your girl cuts her hair! I personally really like his new look. His face is just soo adorable! And it looks like the growing out process will also look super cute (side Christmas photo).

Juli said...

Oh yeah, I love the new blog look too. :)

Amanda said...

He looks like such a big kid now. What a difference a haircut makes! He looks pretty much like Ben! Such a cutie. I'm sure his lovely locks will grow back soon.

Jeni said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Poor MoMo, although he probably likes this better. Poor Mom is probably more like it. He's such a cutie still though. He looks WAY more like Ben now - something I never noticed with all those goldilocks.

Love the new blog look too!

Wiseguys said...

He looks a lot older without the long hair... I dread cutting Jaxon's short. It's so hard to part with the blonde hair.

Caitlin and Mike said...

Mike did the same thing to little JT--buzzed off his blond curls. And I miss them! Though I think Matt looks exactly like his older brother now!

Oh, and have fun shopping for your GIRL!