I've been having fun playing with the new version of iLife... one of my Christmas presents. So here's a little taste of our Christmas morning with the boys...
I have some more movies to make of all the fun we had in December, so stay tuned!
I love how excited they got with all the presents. So cute! I want to get an Mac so bad so I can make decent movies. Have fun with your new toy, looks like fun!
3 comments:
I love how excited they got with all the presents. So cute! I want to get an Mac so bad so I can make decent movies. Have fun with your new toy, looks like fun!
So cute!!!! I love the video! The kids looked so excited to get their gifts. :)
So fun! It never occurred to me to take video of all the action that morning, dang it! Super Mo is too cute!
Post a Comment