We are beyond thrilled to have a baby GIRL join our family next May!!! She's already proving to be different than the boys - very lady-like and keeping her legs crossed for most of the sonogram. Our boys were definitely not shy (and still aren't) about showing off their manhood. Luckily, she finally moved and we were able to get a better view (and peace of mind for mommy) that she is indeed a "she". We're also happy to report that everything looked normal and healthy. Now who wants to go shopping for girly stuff with me?!?
20 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! From my observations, it seems rare that the 3rd doesn't follow suit (i.e. you get 3 boys or 3 girls), I just figured you and I were going to be really prepared for #3, guess I was wrong! Happy shopping!
WOOHOO!!!!! Yay for girls!!!!! :) :)
Yay! I am so excited for you! Having a little girl is so much fun.
Yeah!!!! I wish I was there and could go shopping for girlie stuff with you! That'd be soooo much fun...maybe someday I'll be able to shop for a little something of myself! Congratulations and good luck with this one...I hear girls are drama, but my nieces are damn cute! We're so excited for you guys! What a great Christmas gift!
Congrats...2 big boys and a sweet little girl...that's the way to do it!
yay!!! having a girl is so much fun!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome! Congratulations!
Me! Me!
The first thing I thought of when I saw this was about a package I need to put together. You'll have so much fun and there is no doubt she'll be gorgeous!
YEAH for girls! (and boys too, they may be stinkers but they're so cute)
I am so excited! Old Navy. End of January. Major deals!
Your boys are going to love a little baby girl! Such exciting news! So, are you naming her Lily....hence the Lilypie on the sidebar countdown?
YAY!!! So excited! I was in the car with the kids when I got your text and totally screamed! The kids were a little shocked. ;) The first thing Maddie asked me was, "Mom, can we go shopping for some girl clothes?" She is beyond excited to have another girl cousin. The boys said, "Nooooo!" by the way.
Girls rule, boys drool (well, Matt Mo anyway!) hee hee!
That is the most obvious 'girl' sonogram I've ever seen. There's definitely not mistaking. Congrats!! I'm thrilled for y'all. She's gonna rock your boys' world. ;)
YAY! Congrats! Girls are so fun ... lots of work ... but fun! And how how your boys will just love drooling over here. Have fun plastering her closet and your house with pink :)!!
Congrats! I guess all those pink vibes being sent your way worked! I must say, there are SO many cute girl clothes that it makes it SOOO hard sticking to a budget. And they get cuter and cuter each year. Have fun shopping!
oh...I just figured out her name might not be lily since your boys' age counters have lilypie also. losing brain cells too fast! watch out. #3 does it to ya!
Hooray!! We're so happy for you!!
SO EXCITING!!!!! FUN, FUN, FUN:)
Yay!!! LOVE girls! You are going to LOVE having a little girl! I am SO thrilled for you!!! I know this is kinda lame, but I was just thinking how weird it was that it was the same for me, only switched! Third time was the charm for us getting a boy (even though I actually really was hoping for another girl - hee hee)! Anyway, hope you're doing well. Can't wait to hear all about getting ready for all things girly! Bring on the bows!
~Chandi
Yeah! How fun! We love girls here of course! Nine more weeks and we will have our third! I am so excited!
Also... shopping for girl clothes could never get old! hehe!
Post a Comment