
They were pretty patient waiting for everyone to get there (as long as they could sneak some of the candy we brought in the meantime)...
I didn't think I was going to dress up at first, but then I found a fabulous witch hat on sale. I wasn't the only one feeling a little witchy I guess...
Cousin Luke didn't disappoint with his very original and super cute costume...
And the "other" Hafens were quite the hit on Dan's motorcycle...
Too bad Dan already took his mullet wig off at this point :( I was sure the kids were going to be sick last night from all the candy they scarfed down, but we somehow dodged that bullet. The best news of all though is that there's still plenty of candy left over for them to share with me!
4 comments:
I love how decked out everyone gets at your trunk or treats! Very good costumes!
Very cute! The costumes are great! And your trunk looks much better than ours will come Friday.... Looks like fun!
Great pics! Your boys had really fun costumes. I missed Halloween this year it isn't big here so nothing too exciting. Luckily the kids were able to dress up and go to a little Halloween party at Church organized by all the American families.
Thanks for always helping us out with pictures! I wanted to ask Tyra to let us take a family shot without her... but ah well, she's darling.
Post a Comment