
The goats were especially excited and if you weren't careful, they'd take your cup and all right out of your hand as Matt Mo found out. Luckily, mom still had her cup to share...
Next up was the hayride - a big hit with everyone...
So much to see on the farm...
Then it was finally "pumpkin time" as Ben calls it. With so many choices, it was hard to narrow it down to just one...
Ben found a winner...
We finished the trip off with a snack and a class photo. Aren't they adorable?...
Thanks for such a fun field trip Miss Angela... Ben LOVED it!
5 comments:
Seriously, how cute are your boys?! Oh. My.
What brave boys to feed those animals. Their hands look so small compared to those cows! Ben's looking like such a big boy these days. So cute!
Oh my gosh, Mo's hair. I want his hair!!!
I can really see Mo looking like you now. Its probably always been that way but now that I've seen him in person, and then one of those profile pics just looked like you. Glad your patch wasn't muddy - ours was disgusting!
Looks like so much fun! My kids keep begging to go there but I don't think we'll make it this year. How fun for Ben to go with his whole class though!
Post a Comment