Saturday, October 31, 2009

Announcing...


I don't want to push down all the cute Halloween pics of the boys, but I was starting to feel bad about leaving out my non Facebook friends from our big news. As I'm sure you can guess from the picture, we are indeed expecting Baby #3 to join us in early May. We are thrilled... although still a little sick and a lot tired. We (okay, mostly just me) are happy to accept any girl vibes you want to send our way. Of course I will be happy either way, but a little hoping never hurt, right?

16 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! Congratulations! I was wondering after your comment yesterday...I'm sending all the girl vibes I can (and apparently I have a lot of them!)

Amanda said...

Congrats...girl vibes are coming!!! That is so so fun. Mine is 18 months and I am already missing that baby stage. Hope you get feeling better soon!

Jessica and Rod said...

I had NO idea! Congratulations! And yes, girls are pretty fun, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Hey Brianne! Congratulations! That is great news. :)

Lisa said...

Wow! Congrats!!!!!

Meredith said...

Congratulations Hafens!

Stacie said...

Congrats again! We're so happy for you! Hang in there through the yuckiness....

La Belle Belge said...

Awesome!So happy for you guys! I'm glad we'll be sharing the adventure together long distance :-(. I do wish we were neighbors... thinking about moving to Switzerland anytime soon ha!ha! I hope you feel okay. The first trimester was pretty bad for me compared to the two former pregnancies but it was magical once I hit the 13th/14th week--MUCH MUCH better. So hang in there... Luvs.

Heidi said...

Brianne! Congrats! I am so glad I checked up on your blog! We are SOOOO far behind on ours! Did I send you our new address? I am due with our third baby girl in March! We are so happy and excited! I am so happy to be out of that horrible first tri! Hang in there! You are almost done with it! I need one of those countdown things! About four more months!

Gary Church said...

Are you throwing up out both ends? If so, it's been my experience that it will be a girl. lol.

Congrats Brianne!! I look at anyone with more than 2 as a serious trooper! :D

Two Drty Lil' Hands said...

Congrats again!!! If I had girl vibes I would send them your way..but apparently I don't...haha!

Bethanne said...

Congrats! Wahoo!

Dan and Louise said...

Oh BOY! I mean - GIRL. I mean... Congratulations!! If I had any girl vibes to send, I'd send 'em, Baby. Ok, now I'm really bugged that for some reason I can't see ANY of your pictures on your blog. Any ideas as to why that might be? When I click on them, it takes me to a "page cannot be displayed" screen. I hate that screen. I'd love to see how cute you look.

The Welsh's said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! Good luck with everything!

Caitlin and Mike said...

Congratulations! Hoping you are feeling better soon. We'll be excited to see what news regarding gender the altrasound brings in several weeks!

Sarah Ruth said...

Congratulations Brianne! How exciting! I'm sending girly vibes your way. Hope you are feeling better!