Thursday, February 12, 2009

No Nap?

The last few weeks, Ben has been resisting nap time a little more. Occasionally, I just let him stay up as long as he plays quietly upstairs. The other day, it was a little too quiet. You know what I'm talking about - the kind of quiet that immediately makes you wonder what naughty thing they're up to this time. So I run up the stairs all ready to catch him red-handed, only to find this...

ben asleep red

So sweet. I should have laid him down to make him a little more comfortable instead of running for my camera, but I'm a blogger through and through and just had to capture the moment. I didn't think he'd last very long up on the couch, but a while later he was still there snoozing away...

ben asleep blue

Guess we're not quite ready to give up on nap time completely... {big sigh of relief}!

P.S. I'm in love with these new digital thrift store frames. You can find them here.