Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Summer Catch Up

Yep, folks, I'm 6 whole months behind on the blog so buckle up and let's go!

We kept the boys (and mom) busy at the start of the summer with soccer camp and swim lessons. Both were a big success! I wasn't sure how they would do with the camp since it was quite a chunk of time each day, but they absolutely LOVED it. The coaches were all British and really fun with the kids. We'll definitely do it again next summer.




They also really enjoyed swim lessons and learned a lot!



We celebrated the 4th of July with cousins Luke and Stella at the FC Dallas game. We all had a blast and we had perfect seats for the fireworks show afterward.




The rest of the HOT Texas summer was spent either indoor or at the pool...










We even made a trip to the dentist. The boys were actually excited to go - they have all kinds of fun stuff for the kiddos there.


And, of course, I made lots of trips to the doctor as my baby belly got bigger and bigger. Here's the last belly shot I took a couple days before Lucy was born...


To be continued...

No comments: