Time is seriously going by way too fast. Another new year and my little Sadie is officially 8 months old today! She's such a sweet happy girl, and she has every single one of us wrapped around her little finger. I mean, come on, just look at that face...
Christmas is all taken down now, but she sure did love to steal any jingle bells she could reach off the tree. She's gotten pretty fast at getting around too. I'd turn around for less than a minute and find her hiding under the tree...the very best present I pulled out from under there this year!
Some other tid-bits about Sadie at 8 months:
-She still hasn't mastered crawling (with her tummy off the floor) and yet she's already pulling up on things to stand!
-Still completely toothless! Since she doesn't take a bottle at all, I'm very happy about this. :)
-She loves to eat, especially anything she can pick up by herself...puffs, yogurt melts, and little pieces of fruit.
-She thinks her brothers are super funny, especially Ben (Matt Mo gets a little too wild at times).
-She loves to ride the little rocking horse she got for Christmas.
-She's a growler...it cracks us up. She also likes to babble, but nothing decipherable yet.
-She loves to be tickled around her neck...and I love hearing her laugh when I do it!
We're obviously smitten with her...our Sadie, Sadie, pretty little lady.


6 comments:
Wow, she sure does do a lot of stuff for such a little gal! She really is such a beautiful little girl. Good luck with that when she's a teenager:)I love that she growls. Time is just flying by!
Shut the front door -- 8 months already?! I miss that little chunker!
Such a cutie!
I can't believe she's already 8 months old! They don't come much cuter than that. What a doll!
Ahh... Brianne!! i miss you!! A baby girl that is already 8 months and I haven't her yet!! wow! I am a bum!! i have enjoyed reading over your blog and seeing all the darling pictures!!! so fun! So cute!
Wow, Ben looks SO much older! And Sadie is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment