This week has been full of all things Halloween. First was pumpkin carving with Dan and Bree for FHE...
Wednesday night was our ward Trunk or Treat. The boys were so excited to get dressed up in all their pirate gear. They've definitely got the "pirattitude" down...Aargh!
I have no idea what got into me, but I felt the need to turn their wagon into a pirate ship!
Maybe I was just in a crafty kind of mood after making little Sadie Bug's costume...
If you can't tell, I'm supposed to be a flower for the ladybug to land on.
I didn't even realize until we got home that I completely forgot her ladybug wings, so we had an extra little photo shoot a couple days later after we got dressed up again for Matt Mo's preschool party...
I had to use the pumpkin to help her sit up. She was loving it...practically making out with the thing :)
And no Halloween season would be complete without a trip to the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm! Ben got to go with his kindergarten class, so I took Matt Mo and Sadie another day this week...
I just love this time of year...the cooler weather, the fun things to do, and of course...the candy! Thanks to my little pirates for letting me steal some of their loot!











3 comments:
So cute! Very impressed with your craftiness!
Wow - that pirate ship is awesome. I too am impressed by your craftiness!!
What GREAT pictures! How come you and your kiddos are so darn photogenic?! And, um, Martha move over. I think you should write for the Family Fun Magazine. Just sayin'.
Post a Comment