Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sadie - 2 Months Old!

The theme song at our house lately:
Sadie, Sadie, pretty little lady...
 Or there's Matt Mo's version (which I prefer):
Sadie, Sadie, pwitty wittle wady...

She had her 2 month well check today and here are her new stats:

Weight: 11 lbs. 12 oz. - (70%)
Height: 23 inches - (70%)
Head: 15.25 inches - (50%)

And here's what she's up to at 2 months old:
  • She loves to swing in her chair and loves her binky 
  • She loves to be on her tummy (or in mommy's arms)
  • She's a good sleeper... she's even gone for a 7 hour stretch the last 4 nights (hallelujah!)
  • She's somewhat serious, but happy, and she has a stellar smile
  • She still has her full head of dark hair and gets complimented on it everywhere we go!
  • She's cooing and more alert - likes to look at the fan, her swing mobile, and her crazy brothers
  • She's a little poop machine - pretty much every feeding... that's A LOT of diapers!
  • She likes to take baths and have her hair washed, but she is NOT a fan of the pool... yet.
The past 2 months have flown by... slow down already! We just love this "pwitty wittle wady" and are enjoying every minute with her!

8 comments:

Caitlin said...

She really is a pretty little lady! So cute! I hope I can "tell her sorry" soon.

Laura said...

She is honestly sooooo pretty!
Not hard to see why, though!

Gary Church said...

Brianne, she is a DOLL!!! So adorable. All of your kids are. I swear that little Mo can't answer a single question from me without grinning from ear to ear. He plays coy very well. ;)

Since I had a baby with a silly amount of hair too, I thought I'd share a tip, if you aren't already doing it: blow dry her hair when she gets out of the bath, Just on LOW. It will dry quick and her scalp won't stay wet. Cradle cap is really prevalent on babies with lots of hair ... especially now that she's lost all her newborn skin. :D

LaFish said...

Such a cutie! And what a good baby sleeping 7 hours in a row - yeah for you!!

Crystal said...

She's adorable!

Amanda said...

So So Cute. She is a doll!

Melissa said...

She is as cute as they come! I hope to see a little sadie in Cash's future!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

She is so.stinkin.adorable! :)