I was just looking through the boys' baby pictures and couldn't resist comparing these 2 side by side...
Ben was such a chunk!
So who does Sadie look like?
Side note: Apparently my babies are getting progressively hairier each time... if there's a #4, it might come out looking like teen wolf!
8 comments:
Hmm, she doesn't look like either to me! At least, not as much as they look alike. She is so cute, i love her hair!
Maybe you already know this... but if you don't have enough bows for her hair, Sam Moon sells them CHEAP!
Well she definitely looks like part of the Hafen monkey bunch, but I'm having a hard time likening her to either of the boys! She's unique :) I can't wait to see her soon!
Somehow, if you did have one that came out as hairy as teen wolf, I think it would still turn out to be a cutie. You guys just make 'em cute! I think she has her own look. Such a sweetheart!
I think she looks more like Ben.
It's funny ... my kids are getting less hairy it seems.
Beautiful kids in all their various states of hairiness!
What a cutie! They are all so adorable, but I definitely think Sadie is her own little woman. And the teen wolf comment totally got me laughing! haha!
We won't be there for the pioneer days. I am really sad. I think its been a good four or five years. I am hoping next year. Hope you have fun I am so jealous. I Hope we can see you next year :)
Love all the hair by the way. My kids never have any!!!
Okay, seriously, she is soooo cute. A little like Mo but much more feminine!
Post a Comment