I know the stripes are not helping me any, but it was pretty much now or never since I was dressed decently, my hair and make-up was done, and both boys were still napping... what are the chances of that! Oh, and don't mind that the top of my head is cut off... a happy coincidence, really. It's better that no one has to see the 4 inches of dark roots that have been growing out since becoming pregnant!
I'm feeling a little large, but not too uncomfortable yet. It's getting harder to sleep, but I really can't complain of anything horrible at this point. It's all downhill from here though... hope this last trimester goes by quickly!

15 comments:
Oh how cute! :) Can't wait to meet the little Brianne. :)
You look so fantastic! And you seriously look small for 28 weeks! Girl, you wear those stripes proudly!
sooo beautiful! You have "the glow!"
Yay for a pregnancy shot! I totally know what you mean about the lack of documentation of the 3rd pregnancy. It's a rarity to look presentable at that point- at least for me! You look great though. So cute with your baby bump. I hope the 3rd trimester goes by fast for you. I can't wait to see a little girl join your crew.
You look great, and much more put together than I look and I only have one rugrat. So excited for the new little one -- if she's anything like her brothers, she'll be so darling but definitely trouble :)
I can't help looking down at my belly and back at yours...you look great! And I didn't realize how close these two are going to be in age! What is your due date, again? Because I'm 29 1/2 weeks (April 30)..crazy!
Thanks, everyone!
Melissa - they'll be really close... I'm due May 11, but hopefully she'll come a little sooner than that. I don't know about you, but the 3rd pregnancy has flown by for me. Guess that happens when 2 little munchkins occupy your days!
Brianne, I think you look great! I hope the 3rd trimester does by quickly for you. So do you have any names picked out?
so cute is all I can say. You look great! Glad your doing well!
Brianne - I thought your post on my blog was funny, so I asked Anna what Ben and Matt Mo's mommy should name the baby girl in her tummy. She thought for a minute and then said, "Maybe it could be another Luke." Sorry she wasn't more helpful.
You know I did not take any shots like that I am just realizing. Oh well. Enjoy feeling okay. I started feeling really bad around 32 weeks hopefully you have longer than that of feeling okay! Take care hot momma!
You ALWAYS look super put together! Aubryn wanted me to come to your blog and tell you that she likes to play with Ben. Really, she's standing over me watching me type this.
PS Sadie is a great name! Of course I wouldn't mind! :)
You are so cute! And how do you look so energetic and happy (and fab-u-lous) being preggo and with two boys in tow?!
Congratulations on baby girl coming!!! Girls are so cute in a different way than boys. You are going to love getting girl stuff for her (John won't like what is happening to his wallet ;-).
You are so funny! You are beautiful pregnant. I also only have a handful of pictures for this pregnancy (most of them taken by mistake ;-). Baby should be coming anytime now... I just can't wait anymore... Hang in there for the last few weeks--they are the hardest. I love your blog, your boys are so funny and cute.
Post a Comment