Onto Day 3!
The boys had so much fun swimming in Kamas the day before, we decided to take them again. After they were good and tired, we went home and Granny & Opa came up for a visit. They were so kind to put the boys down for naps so John and I could go out for lunch and explore around town. Midway is definitely one of the most beautiful places we've ever been...

The weather was perfectly gorgeous, so when the boys woke up, we headed back out for more exploring. This time we drove up to Cascade Springs...
The boys were in heaven. They both wanted to get a closer look at the spring water...
It was the perfect little hike to do with young kiddos...
Lots of pretty places to stop and take a rest...
Ben thought the long grass was perfect for tickling mommy with...
Mo stuck with the traditional tickling tool (why must mommy always be the target?)...
After our little hike (and the changing of a flat tire, I might add), we decided to go ahead and drive the rest of the "Alpine Loop" and enjoy the scenery...
Don't you wish you had a view like Robert Redford?
4 comments:
Must be nice for the monkeys to be in the great outdoors without melting :) Every once in a while, I do miss Utah.
Oh it's official. I WILL live in Midway one day. I don't know how, but it will happen. Maybe our boys could open up a little office over there. Let's make it happen.
For real, Mandy. It wouldn't take any convincing at all on John's part - he's always said he wants to live there!
Wow - what amazing views! It's a good thing Josh never looks at the blogs or else I'm sure we'd be headed up there right now. : )
Post a Comment