Excuse me while I toot my own horn for just a second!
Remember the "Design Star" contest over at ScrapMatters I mentioned a few weeks ago? Well, you're looking at one of the 5 winners! I still can't believe it, but I'm so excited to open up shop with the many talented designers at ScrapMatters.com. I'd like to introduce the first product in my store...
And I'll let sweet little Matt Mo do some more advertising for me...
And what better day to start off than {inter}National Scrapbooking Day? That equals lots of good deals for everyone!
Come celebrate with us!



13 comments:
Congratulations! Your stuff is amazing...your page is adorable! Serious talent there! Best of luck!
Congrats! Jealous of your talent...
:o)
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! I love the new kit! The colors are so fun!
Woohoo! Go Brianne, go Brianne. . .
Awesome new kit and adorable page to go with it!
teach me everything you know--in about 5 minutes! I don't have the time or patience right now, but I want to learn! some day, some day.
Congrats again! love the new kit! it's perfect for everyone I think. if you do any girly kits and need some layouts, let me know! :) people will love you though as I'm sure you'll mostly do "boy" or neutral ones since you have 2 cute boys!
Congrats! That's exciting news. I just wish I knew the first thing about digital scrapbooking, but sadly I don't. I need to take time to figure it out. You always have such cute layouts!
Way to go Brianne! You are so talented! I am not the least bit surprised that you won. The kits look awesome!
Congrats! That is so cool!
very cool! cute stuff! someday I might get into it! thanks for the comment on my blog.
Congrats and VERY cute. Although I'm not surprised!
I need to update your blog link. Congrat's. You are uber-talented!
Post a Comment