Ben just makes me laugh. Yes, he can be stubborn, frustrating, and very naughty (hello, he's 3) but he's mostly just entertaining and has a fun personality. In a few words, I'd say silly, creative, and excitable. I've been lucky enough to get some pictures recently that have his personality written all over them...

I love the sneaky smile he has when he thinks he's getting away with something.

He's such a curious little boy, especially about how things work. In this picture, he was opening and closing the drawer of the table from underneath so he could see all the working parts... maybe a future engineer?

Just being silly for the camera...

His energy and excitement are contagious...


The other day when I was getting him down from breakfast, he had a surprise for me, a secret...

Very Napoleon Dynamite... got any tots in there?
In short, you could say he's
all boy... and we LOVE him!